Peering out through the glass dome that encompasses bridge forces an unease in your stomach, nothing but the neverending ink of the black stares back…
The Bridge is well positioned on the top of the space station to provide a full view for every side of the ship. Elevators and stairs at the center of the bridge allow access to the rest of the space station, while the glass dome allows for full view of the space around the station.
Weapons stations are located around the bridge to allow for combat on any side of the station. Additionally multiple control and navigation stations are used across the bridge to control the large quantity of functions throughout the space station.
The sizable station is piloted by a combination of captain and two co-captains, which each have control chairs at the head of the bridge. Between the pilots is the holographic transport map used to navigate space.
The map aesthetic works great for games set in a space opera, cyberpunk, or any science fiction setting.
The pack includes a single map with lit and unlit versions, as well as a version with and without the grid, as well as a lights out and emergency red color scheme.
Included in download:
- Space Station Bridge gridless map at 100ppi with and without lighting effects.
- Space Station Bridge gridded map at 100ppi with and without lighting effects.
- Space station Bridge lights out dark version with and without grid at 100ppi.
- Space station Bridge emergency red version with and without grid at 100ppi.
- Space Station Bridge is a 27×27 inch map.
- All files are free of any watermarks or titles.
- Includes universal VTT file formats for importing into your VTT of choice.