The Prison Ward can house up to 18 prisoners, in individual rooms. All of the prisoners have access to a large communal area for eating and socializing with multiple tables. Hidden nearby are 4 large riot containment cyborgs within security rooms.
In the center of the room is an announcement display providing the current status of the ward, making announcements and giving orders to the prisoners.
A control room located on a second floor above the ward allows for constant observation by the guards. Consoles work the security cyborgs and announcement display, as well as controls the two automated turrets on either side of the room. To allow viewing of the common room, the floor and walls of the 2nd floor control center are made of thick glass.
Included in the download are three color variations of the map, including the lights out, and action contrast colors. Each variation of the maps include grid and non-gridded versions of each map and floor.
Every good sci-fi story, anti-hero origin story, or mid-campaign side quest needs a good old fashioned prison break!
The map aesthetic works great for games set in a sci-fi, cyberpunk, dystopian, or any modern urban setting.
Included in download:
- Prison Ward maps with and without grid.
- Prison Ward maps are 100dpi.
- Prison Ward maps in action contrast and lights out color variations.
- Includes universal VTT file formats including walls, doors, and lighting effects for direct import into your VTT.
- All images are watermark free.
- No physical items included in purchase.