The Penguin Tanks
Another addition to the Cyberpunk Zoo setting maps, the Penguin Tanks! What’s every good hacker gang need? Some heavy metal, power sucking, code crunching server stacks! And where better to place those heat pumping racks than in the chilled penguin tanks!
Barricaded and hidden in the lower level of the cold building is a gang of dangerous matrix samurai! The map includes multiple paths into the building, one through the freezing waters of the tanks. Hidden around the top floor of the building are clues to what lies below, a barricaded entrance, gang graffiti, a malfunctioning hologram, and multiple cameras stationed around the ramp down to the lower level.
Around the bending path are a leaking pump room, and cold storage closet filled with old fish.
The lower level hides the heavy server racks in the back corner, cyber-terminals of the hacker gang, net running chairs, a couple of weapons, a heavy turret controlled from online, and the basics needed for pulling a late night in the matrix.
The map aesthetic works great for games set in a sci-fi, cyberpunk, dystopian, or any modern setting.
Included in the download:
- Penguin Tanks 30×30 IN modern digital battle map.
- Dystopian, Night, and Matrix color versions of the digital map file.
- All version include versions with grid and without a grid.
- Includes universal VTT file formats including walls, doors, and lighting effects for direct import into your VTT.
- All images are watermark free.