Over smashed Crank cans and trails of blood spots, the detective walked behind the pay counter. Two other uniformed officers were already standing over the desk as one watched the holo-screens.
//. Video Run
Cars pull up to the pumps as two armed robbers in glowing skull masks jump out of the back of a high-octane speedster.
Before entering the door, both start firing through the glass of fuel station. A few people run out of one of the broken windows, as the green glowing skull walks toward the building, lifting a pistol, and firing into the stations camera.
//.. Static flares across the screen
“Simple smash and grab?” The detective asks looking at the open register.
“It’s more interesting than that.” One of the officers responds. “Wait till you see the nano-shrine in the back room.”
THE FUEL STATION
This run of the mill Fuel Station has a few crystalline-fluid fuel pumps outside. Inside the convenience store are multiple vending machines and coolers serving up any snack, meal, drink, or booze that a passenger desires.
In addition there are restrooms, a storage room, a convenience counter, and a back room. There are two versions of the map, one where the back room is being used as an office, and the other where the room is being used as a cult shrine to the nano-gods.
The map aesthetic works great for games set in a sci-fi, cyberpunk, or any modern setting.
Included in download:
- Fuel Station map in night, matrix and dystopian filter variants.
- Fuel Station map in 100dpi with and without a grid for VTT use.
- Fuel Station map is a 15×15 inch digital battle map.
- All files are logo and watermark free.
- Versions of each map with and without grid.
- Universal VTT files for importing directly into VTTs with door, walls, and lighting effects.
There are no reviews yet.