When not on active duty, the crew spends most of their down time inside the quarters module of the station. In addition to their private rooms, this section of the space station includes latrines, showers, and a crew only dining hall.
The mess is made up of two sections, the kitchen and the dining room. Large tables are used for eating as well as downtime activities, and the kitchen includes all of the necessary appliances to craft meals.
There are two entertainment focused rooms, the lounge and the video hall. A large screen with comfortable chairs fills the video hall, while a gaming table, wet bar, arcade, and matrix connected computer are available in the lounge at all hours.
Most importantly, there are four small escape pods on the north side of the ship in case of emergencies.
Included in this pack are the 26×18 inch Crew Quarters map, along with the dystopian, lights out, matrix, and night vision color variants. Each includes an image with and without a grid.
Also inside the pack are the universal VTT files for use with any software which supports the format. These files include wall, doors, and lighting data.
Included in download:
- Space Station Crew Quarters digital battle map.
- Lights-out, night-vision, matrix and dystopian color variants.
- Maps and variations include versions with and without a grid.
- Images are 26×18 inch digital battle maps and grids are 1 inch squares.
- Includes universal VTT files for importing into the VTT of your choice.
- All images are watermark free.
- No physical products included with purchase.