The Chemical Plant contains large vats of bubbling and mixing chemicals that fill the room. Attached via intake and exhaust pipes are multiple containers for mixing hazardous liquids. Large control panels are attached to the tanks creating opportunities for fun interactions or hacking attacks. A few concrete ditches are filled with wiring and additional piping that run underground, and around the room are climate control systems, barrels, emergency equipment.
A second floor catwalk provides encounters a height advantage to be used as well as the ability to test the different vats of chemicals. Each map includes dystopian coloring variants for more stylized games.
The pack includes two variants, Corruption and Dark Creature. Monstrous tentacles begin to rise from the tanks in the Dark Creature variant as something is using the mixtures to find its way into our world. On the Corruption map, heavy dark ooze has begun to poor from the tanks, and dark wisps of tendril like smoke signals that something bad is about to happen.
The map aesthetic works great for games set in a sci-fi, cyberpunk, or any modern setting.
Included in download:
- Chemical Plant maps in Dystopian color, Corruption, and Dark Creature variants.
- Chemical Plant maps in 100dpi with and without a grid for VTT use.
- Chemical Plant maps are 20×25 inch digital battle maps.
- Includes universal VTT files for importing into the VTT of your choice.
- All images are watermark free.
- No physical products included with purchase.