“It wasn’t me! I promise!” The bruised man could barely mutter through a bruised and broken face.
“We will see what Ripper has to say. If he doesn’t eat you, then he must believe you!” Gregor bellowed while the hook at the end of his cybernetic arm whirled and spun looking down at the large shark cutting through the water. “But he hasn’t eaten in a few days, so your story is going to have to be pretty good!”
The Aquarium Tanks is two level map that includes the tanks and a upper walkway. Fish, coral, stingrays, and other underwater creatures can be seen through the tank walls as the players walk through an underwater tunnel.
Two sets of stairs lead up to the walk way where all of the tank controls are located. Additionally there is an glass bottom overlook that stretches out over the water as well as a large crane that gangers now use to feed victims to the hungry sea creatures!
The map aesthetic works great for games set in a sci-fi, cyberpunk, or any modern setting.
Included in download:
- Aquarium Tanks map in dark, matrix, and dystopian filter variant.
- Aquarium Tanks map in 100dpi with and without a grid for VTT use.
- Aquarium Tanks maps are 20×25 inch digital battle maps.
- Includes universal VTT files for importing into the VTT of your choice.
- All images are watermark free.
- No physical products included with purchase.
There are no reviews yet.